Are You My Next VIP?
PRIORITY ATTENTION + KNOWLEDGEABLE SERVICE = SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
For years now, insurance agencies have relied on my care plan as their low-cost “safety net” for everything from website maintenance to software training. For almost four decades, I have worked in agencies and for agencies — as a bookkeeper, IT manager, customer service rep, trainer, and tech support guru. Backed by this wealth of experience, I'll work hard for your agency, too.
For an easy-to-budget monthly fee, you will have 1½ hours of time each month and it's not limited to any one area — I'm here to help with anything I can, for instance:
- Are you thinking about doing some email marketing and don’t know where to start?
- I will create templates in Constant Contact or Mail Chimp that look like your website, then show you how to use them. (Or send out the email campaigns for you.)
- Do you have a Facebook page or Twitter feed?
- I will set one up that is branded to match your website. If you want me to post/tweet on your behalf, send me the details and I'll take care of the rest.
- Do you have a question about Microsoft Outlook… or Word… or Excel?
- Give me a call! Not only have I used these products for over a decade, I've also taught classes on them at agency conferences.
- Are you still filling out forms by hand?
- Send them to me and I will turn them into Word templates or PDF forms that can be filled out electronically and attached to your client records.
I am standing by to help with any questions that come up in your day-to-day operations. And if I don't have an answer, there's a good chance that I can refer you to one of my colleagues who will be happy to help.